Bistro by the food business
A hidden river gem waiting to be uncovered.
Please note that The Bistro will be closed during the major Riverbank construction period and reopening later in the year. Alternative food and beverage options will continue to be offered to Festival Centre patrons including:
- Additional food offerings in the café at the front of the Festival Theatre.
- Elder Park Kiosk will continue to operate throughout as usual.
- The Pre-Show Dinner option in the Festival Theatre will now cater for tailored bookings for tables of 2 or 4 or 5 etc. as required, as opposed to the current banquet style seating. The pre-show dining option will now also be available for shows scheduled in the Dunstan Playhouse as well as those in the Festival Theatre. The venue for pre-show dining will be adjacent the Festival Theatre, with patrons directed from the Piano Bar.
- Pre-Show Dinners are $35 per person and include a choice of main course, a glass of wine, Coopers beer or Coca Cola soft drink, Coffee and Petits Fours.
- Bars in the Festival Theatre foyer, including the Piano Bar will continue to provide drinks, coffee and light platters.
- For shows in The Space and Dunstan Playhouse, the Space Bar will continue to provide drinks and light platters and there will be at least two hot food options available from the Playhouse Bar. Additional tables and chairs will be installed in the Dunstan Playhouse/Space Theatre foyer for patrons to eat and drink at.
To enquire about a function with the food business, contact Kate on 08 8216 8744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.