As you would be aware, the impact of COVID-19 has meant that many of our highly anticipated performances have been impacted with many to be rescheduled to later dates or, in some instances, postponed or cancelled.
A number of shows have rescheduled their dates to later in 2020 and 2021 and there is still a possibility that some shows may be rescheduled again or even cancelled. All ticket holders to cancelled or rescheduled performances will be contacted by BASS via email and SMS.
Events at Adelaide Festival Centre venues will be held in accordance with SA Health direction and we will provide updates via website, social media, and direct communication with ticket buyers.
Please visit this page for the latest updates, information and FAQs.
Ticket holders for the below events will automatically receive a refund in full. There is no need to contact BASS. Processing these refunds may take some time, and we appreciate your patience.
- Les Talens Lyriques & Siobhan Stagg
- Summer of the Seventeenth Doll (18 & 20 November)
- Adelaide Festival Launch
- Ripcord (17-28 November)
Click on each performance for more details on refunds, ticket transfers, and when new dates will be announced.
- The World of Musicals
- Anh Do – The Happiest Refugee Live
- Coal Miner’s Daughter
- Bluey’s Big Play - the Stage Show
- Geoffrey Robertson QC
- Sir Cliff & I
- Johnny Cash the Concert
- Sing Along A Sound of Music
- Archie Roach - Tell Me Why
- Human Nature - The Good Good Life Tour
- Friends! The Musical Parody
- Joseph Calleja in Recital
- In Conversation with Sarah Wilson
- Elvis - An American Trilogy
- A Night of Jazz: with Lyndon Gray & Friends
- Amazing India 2020