There are a number of different opportunities to volunteer at Adelaide Festival Centre, that require varying time commitments, including:
- Providing patrons with pre-performance information.
- Welcoming patrons and guests at special events.
- Assisting at our festivals.
- Leading tours of our venues.
- Providing office support.
- Assisting with our Performing Arts Collection.
As well as being passionate about the arts, our volunteers are also committed to helping us achieve our mission to be the arts and entertainment heart of the festival state, and to help make our diverse range of programs and events accessible to the broadest possible audience.
As a volunteer you will be required to:
- Commit to one volunteer shift per week (1.5 hours)
- Wear a branded uniform supplied by Adelaide Festival Centre
- Participate at each of our festivals
- Be 18 years or over
- Hold a current SAPOL Working with Children clearance or be willing to undergo a screening.
Please note, our volunteer roles do not involve working backstage.
If this sounds like you, we would love you to register your interest to become an Adelaide Festival Centre volunteer.
To register your interest, please contact:
Volunteer Program Coordinator