Our Foundation plays an integral role in providing access to the arts for children and schools with disadvantage. For many of these children, these visits are their first exposure to the arts and without the heavily subsidised transport and tickets, most would never have the opportunity to experience the magic and wonder of the arts.
The Foundation is committed to inspiring and stimulating young people at Adelaide’s Festival Centre and raises money to support a range of activities and initiatives including;
- Welcoming children and their families into the arts through the Foundation Kids Corner, part of the hugely successful Something on Saturday program
- Introducing children with disadvantage to the arts through subsidised ticket prices
- Engaging with the future of the arts through the GreenRoom membership engagement program for 18–30 year olds
- Career development for the future of the arts profession through fellowships and training opportunities
- Providing prize money to young and upcoming guitarists from all over the world
- Funding the Nathaniel O'Brien Class of Cabaret Scholarship
Foundation donors care about the creative future of South Australia and recognise that the arts are an essential part of our lives. Doing more than simply providing entertainment, the arts celebrate our identity, heritage and diversity.
Read our latest Adelaide Festival Centre Foundation newsletter here.
You can support the Foundation by giving in a number of different ways. Find out more here.
Golf Day – 29 March 2019
Interested in hole sponsorship? Get the details here.
It’s easier to take than to give. It’s nobler to give than to take. The thrill of taking lasts a day. The thrill of giving lasts a lifetime Joan Marques
Members of the Foundation Board
Angela Condous AM
John Sulan QC
Joe Verco AM
Lady Hardy OAM
THANK YOU TO OUR FOUNDATION PARTNERS: